Saturday

How to pass an exam - Simple study tips. tricks and best guideline for success





Hurray! Exam season
I know it’s not a situation in which I have to say hurray because it is very tense situation for many students like me. For the record I’m also student and I think I’m quite brilliant student (this is my opinion if teachers and instructors don’t agree with this then that’s their problem😉 ).
Wondering how invented this examination system …I really want to give him/her a high five … on face😈.
Well students who are suffering from exam fever … why fever when I’m here😜 …
 I decided to write an article on best guidelines to pass exams … sound interesting😵?
.         Do not panic: Many students panic during exam and then even can’t able to attempt easy questions and that is the main cause of failure. Firstly attempt easy questions and after that take a deep breath and try to solve the difficult ones.
.         Give detailed answers: Use as much extra sheets as you can … I know to the point answers are good but detailed answers are best when you want to explain something …because it became easier for examiner to understand what are you talking about. Specially detailed answers help a lot when you do not know to the point answer...if you can't answer them at least confuse them…
.         Do not skip any question: Many students skip lengthy questions and leave questions unwritten. I think that is bad habit … because that affects your grades. If you do not know the answer still tries to attempt it. But I repeat don’t leave any single question.
.         Revision: Wake up early. 04:00 Am sharp .early morning revision is best because you read with fresh mind. Also perform prayer. (dwa & dua )
.         Reach examination hall on time.



.         Read whole paper carefully before attempting.
.         Create Notes: Many student read whole book for preparation but I think short notes are best. Because during exam you don’t have enough time to read whole book so making notes is good habit.
→ These are few guidelines for exam … Share this article with your friends and also if you have any secret to pass exam feel free to share in comment section below.
Good luck with your exams.